Friday, November 20, 2009

While You're Christmas Shopping....PLEASE REMEMBER TO GRAB ONE FOR....

Kate's Crazy Cool Christmas Toy Drive!
I mentioned Kate's Crazy Cool Christmas last week, and the effort is now in full swing!

{please copy this icon for your own blog,
and link to:
http://www.prayforkate.com/}

If you are new to my blog, Kate McRae is a local 5-year old battling a brain tumor. Her story has touched my life. I have hosted several auctions, along with others for her benefit. I recently reached out with Holly, Kate's mom and offered my help with this toy drive, as well as Kate's upcoming birthday party. The McRae family is collecting Christmas gifts for ALL of the children in the oncology unit at Phoenix Children's Hospital.


A new {amazing} website was just launched at http://www.prayforkate.com/, read her story, see her sweet face, and get details on what toys they are hoping for and where to send them.

I just helped create a Facebook Fan Page for Kate's Crazy Cool Christmas.
Please become a fan, visit and leave your thoughts and comments for the McRae family!


As you start shopping for your holiday gifts, please remember to pick up something extra for this amazing cause! Please share with your family and friends, so we can help make this effort a successful one!
Thank you in advance, my sweet readers!

2 comments:

Sweetly Sweet said...

This is a wonderful idea! Where do we send the gifts?

Sweetly Sweet

Unknown said...

Wow! I just stumbled into this blog and it is just filled with so much love & beauty! Have a happy Thanksgiving & Kate is in my prayers!!!