Saturday, November 14, 2009

{New to The TomKat Studio Shop} MODERN HOLIDAY Printable Collection!

I'm so excited to share with you my new designs for my first holiday collection! I designed these to sell at the boutique, and now you can print and make them, too!
This set is $12 and includes 4 printable PDF files:
{1} Modern Holiday Party Circles
(use to make gift tags, cupcake toppers, napkin rings, place cards & more!)
{2} Modern Holiday Fancy Gift Tags
(6 designs with TO: & FROM:)

{3} Modern Holiday Fancy Blank Labels/Tags
(perfect for place cards, dessert/dinner buffet labels, gift tags & more!)
{4} Modern Holiday Rectangular Dot Tags
(simple dot background for making tags as shown!)

So what are you waiting for?
Just print, cut & get CREATIVE!


Find the collection here in my Etsy Shop

More holiday designs coming soon!

6 comments:

katie@tulsadetails said...

Super cute! Love these!

Unknown said...

these are awesome!

Ms. Dio said...

Too cute! =)

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Those are gorgeous, Kim!!

Sweetly Sweet said...

Very cute, love those designs! They are just the right combination of stylish and modern!

Sweetly Sweet

Melisa said...

These look sooo great Kim. I look forward to seeing more of your holiday designs. I am personally on the look out for some Hannukah/Christmas neutral designs to meet my needs! :)