Thursday, November 19, 2009

Do you LOVE The TomKat Studio? WANT MORE?

I just wanted to let you all know, that I am officially addicted to my Facebook Fan Page. It is so easy to post links, photos & more on it, that I find myself posting several times (many!) a day. I've been posting some of my latest finds for the new house, like this:
{my new zebra lamps from HomeGoods}
and....inspiring posts by other bloggers, like this post by Holly at Decor8:

and.....exciting mentions, like this one on ohdeedoh:

And links to things I love, like this sweet holiday idea post from Creative Hostess: AND the best part, you can post links that you think my readers would like to read, too!
I also plan on hosting special giveaways, photo contests & more on my Facebook page!

SO.....
if you are not a fan yet or don't visit Facebook very often, you should start!
You don't want to miss any of The Tomkat Studio fun, do you!?!


XOXO, Kim

8 comments:

Jenin said...

Thanks for the link love Kim! xoxo

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

I always love seeing your Facebook posts AND blog posts. =)

Angie said...

already a fan on facebook! LOVE the zebra lamps!!

TLF said...

I believe I am already a fan! ;)

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I thought I was already a fan, but I guess I wasn't....I am now though! :) LOVE those lamps...can't wait to see how you use them!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Do you think your DIY frame kits will be available by Christmas? Just wondering...thought it'd make a fun gift for my crafty friends. Thanks!

Robin Norgren-Life Coach Living in Arizona said...

I feel the same way about fan pages! I think they have the potential to really get to know people who appreciate your work and vice versa! And I love the way you utilize your fan page.

Margarita Bloom said...

Totally addicted to Facebook! I Love those zebra lamps!! and the cupcakes on a stick!! YUMMY! I"m getting hungry now. Heehee...