Monday, January 18, 2010

{Birthday Party} Perfectly Detailed Navy & Green Pinwheel Party!

If you're not familiar with Sharnel from My Life, My Loves, you will be now! Sharnel is a very talented mum (she lives in Australia) who creates the most beautiful parties for her children, along with baking up some of the prettiest sweets around, and shares it all on her gorgeous blog! When she sent me the link to her son's recent party, I knew I had to share! My readers are always asking for more BOY birthday party ideas, since I tend to gravitate toward all things pink and sweet! So, here you have it, it's sweet but it's NAVY BLUE & GREEN!


The details are PERFECTION and Sharnel provides links to tutorials and sources, so you can create your own party similar to hers!
Now...if only she lived closer so we could all order her desserts!
Thanks for sharing the party, Sharnel. You are a true talent!


While you're there, be sure to check out her daughter's party
which was featured on Sweet Designs by Amy Atlas and Party Perfect!

Sorry, could help but throw a little pink in this post! :)

17 comments:

Unknown said...

absolute perfection!

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

Unknown said...

wow, she is crazy talented! beautiful parties!

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Awesome ideas for a boys birthday! There does not seem to be enough of those. Think I might use some of the ideas for the candy buffet for my son's upcoming bday. Love the color combo as well. Thanks for sharing!

Jessica said...

Okay...I am so glad I found your blog b/c it makes all the work I put into mine help me not feel so guilty! I love planning a party and the ones you showcase are fabulous! Mine all pale in comparison.

Amy H. said...

Divine! Thanks for sharing...

Jordan - Polkadot Prints said...

Thanks Kim - a little shout out from Australia... I love it! Love the colours, love the style, love the detail...

Sharnel said...

Thanks for posting this Kim, and I'm so glad all your readers like it too.
It was such a fun party!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Boys parties are hard! I must say I loveee planning girl parties! I sure could use this inspiration;o)

Stephanie R. said...

Absolutely beautiful. I have two daughters, so I definitely gravitate toward pink and sweet, but the navy and blue could easily be adapted to a more girly party. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

As a momma of one boy and another on the way, I LOVE this idea! Boys parties are so hard. I'm in the process of deciding what to do for C's 2nd bday. Any good ideas??? Something simple since baby boy #2 is due the month before!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Wowza - both of those parties are gorgeous!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

LOVE the colors! I am using that same color scheme on Wednesday for my son's party! I'll send you pics when I have them.

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

OH MY!!! What a PARTY!!! In love with all of it! Thank you for sharing. I've never heard of her blog. SO FUN!!!

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

I love the topper! I gotta have one of those.

Helen M said...

I love that pink cake, my daughter's 1st birthday is coming up so thank you for the cake inspiration...just beautiful!!!

Aimee Friedrich said...

this is really cool! I have a friend who's son is into crocodiles; this color scheme would be great. I'll pass it on ot her.