Monday, January 25, 2010

{Project Nursery} My Favorite Blankies (& Babies)!

Good morning, friends!
I just finished up my latest post for Project Nursery!
Read about my own blankie obsession, my kids' favorites and check out my favorite "brand" blankies and Etsy finds!
Tell us about your baby/child's blankets!
We'd love to hear your stories!
What do you think of my "matching" newborn baby photos
with their favorite blankies ~ Barefoot Buddies?
Aren't they sweet?
For sources for all blankies above, visit the PN post for links!

4 comments:

South Family said...

My little girl has the barefoot dreams blanket and carries it everywhere! She is 2 1/2 and has had it with her 24/7 since she was 6 months. I bought her a new one so we could switch them out and she would not have anything to do with it. Kids are so cute with their blankies!!

Didi said...

Todo precioso!!!!

Un saludo!

Free Pretty Things For You said...

just found your beautiful blog.. cant believe i didnt know about it before!!
your new follower and fan
Keren

The Beach Barn said...

Hi! : ) I just came across your blog today...very Cute! I handcraft baby blankets and accessories to make Baby Shower Gift Baskets. You came across some very cute items on Etsy. I look forward to seeing more of your blog...Have a great day! : )