Wednesday, January 20, 2010

{Sweet Customers} Sofia's 1st Birthday Party ~ Bright Cupcake Collection!

Back in November, I met Jami when I participated in a fabulous holiday boutique. This amazing mama coordinates the entire event (it's huge) yet took the time to visit and chat with me at my booth. She mentioned her youngest daughter's upcoming birthday and loved my cupcake products! I was so flattered when Jami not only asked me to create all of the paper products for the party, but to also set up the party and bake the cupcakes and cake! However, my busy life only allowed me to work on the party decor including cupcake invitations, cupcake toppers, favor tags, chandelier signs & a banner! Jami borrowed my cupcake stands and some other items from Kate's 1st birthday party and the party turned out beautiful! Amazing job, Jami!
Thank you for sharing all of your fabulous photos with us!

DIY Printable Bright Cupcake Collection
COMING BACK SOON to
MY SHOP!

14 comments:

Elisha Akram said...

As Always! Love your work! This party is so very cute! Love it!

Lynn Kellan said...

WOW! Your work always proves to me that if we put more effort into things, they turn out really special. Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

ohhh so cute!!! the party looks fabulous!

Kendall @ Entertaining Life said...

Any idea where she got that awesomely cute tiered cupcake holder (the one on the back left)?

Jordan - Polkadot Prints said...

Love it! And I have 'glass jar envy' - those large urn type jars are so awesome, could be used for many, many things!! :)

Unknown said...

so very very cute

Amy @ Dealusional said...

I thought *I* was creative with my parties, but I am humbled when I see your posts! I saw on the TipJunkie blog post that you might be at Bloggy Phx and wanted to pop by and say hi! We just moved to Phoenix a few months ago and it's nice to see there are other bloggers around here :)

Alexis said...

Darling! What a cute family and I love the pastel pinks and greens.

Brooke said...

Very cute! Love the design. That particular little cupcake is just fabulous.

Shelley @ Divine Party Concepts said...

What a precious party!!

Elianne said...

It's just too cute !!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Hi Kendall! Jami found the fabulous cupcake stand at HomeGoods, and grabbed one for me too! I'll be posting detailed pics of it soon!

Jordan - My mom bought me 3 of those fabulous apothecary jars for Christmas! I have them on the counter in my kitchen for everyday, but can't wait to use them for a party!

Amy - Yes! I am planning on going to that blogging conference! Fun! Fun!

jackie fo said...

I don't know what is cuter - the cupcake setup or the birthday girl's tutu and flower headband!!! Great job

Star said...

So cute, i love it! the cupcake stand is awesome, i need one!