Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Did You Host the MOST ADORABLE party of 2009?

There's a party going on at Creative Hostess!
She's looking for the MOST ADORABLE parties of 2009!
Come on fans, I know you have some fabulous party photos you've been waiting to share!
You can also just provide a link to your blog, or a site where your party has been featured (including here at The TomKat Studio!)

I'm honored to be judging the contest with some of the most fabulous party bloggers around including Jenn at HWTM, Chris at Celebrations at Home, Kelly from the Party Dress and the hostess herself, Jenin at Creative Hostess!

Take a few minutes and go enter!
You could win AMAZING prizes including a $100 gift certificate to Inkspot Workshop!
Additional prizes include party goods from Parties by Hardie, Seven Cupcakes & Gigglesapu!

What are you waiting for?! You have until FRIDAY to enter!
CLICK HERE

GOOD LUCK!

9 comments:

Liz @ LivingMySweetLife said...

I entered my sons 1st birthday party in this, I had a lot of fun planning it and I used your blog for so much of the inspiration, Thank You!

Anonymous said...

awww i didnt do anything last year but if you have this again for 2010 ill be there signing up!!

Anonymous said...

THANKS!!! I just entered Tessa's Ladybug Soiree!!!

http://tessastidings.blogspot.com/2009/08/ladybug-soiree.html

Mommy said...

Thank you for sharing Kim! I just posted my daughter's zebra party :)

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

That's so cool that you are one of the judges - congrats!!

Clo by Clau! said...

This is great, thanks for sharing ;)

Saludos,
Clau!

Lei said...

thank you! i'd like to think some of my parties have been pretty unique, but i can see from the submissions that there are a lot of other great party ideas out there!!!

prashant said...

I just entered Tessa's Ladybug Soiree!!!

Work from home India

Unknown said...

oh my....
subscribed and entered.
how fun!!!