I am looking for a part-time virtual (you don't need to live in Phoenix, if you do, that's a plus!) assistant to handle fulfilling my digital file orders, along with tracking sales and answering inquiries. The time requirement would likely start at about 2 hours a day (5 days/week), but hopefully grow to much more, as I am able to work on getting all of my designs up in the shop and my order volume grows!
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Publisher & Excel
- Experience with Photoshop, a plus but not required
- A Great Eye for Detail and Layout (Perfectionists Welcome)
- Experience/Interest in Blogging
- Must be Obsessed with Pretty Parties & Paper
- Field potential customer inquiries
- Track/Log Orders
- Format text/photos on existing layouts
- Create/Email PDF files to customers
Ideal candidate would be available throughout the day to check for inquiries/orders.
Candidate must not operate a competing shop.
If you are interested in this position, please email me and tell me about yourself.
Attach your resume, and include any links you would like me to see of your work or blog!