Friday, January 22, 2010

{NEW TO SHOP} Sweet Love Printable Valentine's Day Collection!

I've been working on some new designs and just added my first Valentine's Day printable collection to the shop! I've been waiting for the right design to use this adorable font that I spotted over at HWTM! Collection includes six printable PDF files including:
  • Sweet Love Party Circles {4 designs}
    Perfect for cupcake toppers, favor tags, napkin rings & more!
  • 3"x3" Mini Foldover Notecartds {3 designs}
  • Blank Fancy Labels with White Backgrounds
    Use for candy jar labels, gift labels & place cards!
  • Blank Fancy Labels with Black Backgrounds
  • Sweet Treats Fancy Labels
  • Goodie Bag Foldover Labels (to fit 6.5" ziploc bags)

Find it HERE!

15 comments:

Alexis said...

Love the font and the red and black combo! Great job...

Lynn Kellan said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

So cute! Love them all!!!

Toni Danielson said...

So stink' adorable. I'm putting a feature together now to help send some peeps to your shop. Love the designs!

jessica said...

SO cute! I love the red and black! That "Be Mine" card is such a fun size and such simple, but great design. And that font is SO fun! Do you mind sharing the name of that font?

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

too good to give away, even to the loved one ;)

jamie@giggledustparties.com said...

Great job! I love the font and sophisticated design..it must have been hard for you to not throw some pink in there! :-)

Unknown said...

this could be my new favorite in your collection-everything is SO CUTE! I featured this collection on my blog today-your designs are amazing!

Katie said...

Adorable as always! Unrelated but I thought you may want to take a look at this as a little gift to go with your daughter's fairy party. http://www.iseeme.com/ormyveownfat.html

My sister bought it for my baby girl and it's so cute!

Tra La La Boom De Ay said...

Oh I love the sophisticated playfulness of this collection! Superb!

Jordan - Polkadot Prints said...

Really like this design Kim! Chic but still fun and 'valentine-sy'!

Lauri said...

So cute! I went to look at in in your etsy shop and it is already sold! Too bad. Next time I will have to be faster

Elisha Akram said...

So very cute... I love the combination of colors white black & red. simply adorable... !

bonnie said...

I couldn't find that font on HWTM...please cam you share the name of it....it's cute :) Bonnie x

amy * stem * said...

A very belated

I STINKIN' LOVE THESE.

xoxo - ames