Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chicky Bella Boutique Closing - Go Quick!


My favorite local baby/children's boutique is closing, or rather "re-inventing" itself. Lisa, the sweet shop owner of Chicky Bella has decided to close the shop and instead, host several trunk shows each month and also sell from her online store. Honestly, in this economic environment, Lisa should be given kudos for keeping the store open this long. So many other boutiques in the area have come and gone so quickly!

Everything in the store is 60% off! Hurry!

I always keep an eye out for good baby gifts, because someone is always getting pregnant around here! Today I picked up a couple gorgeous, soft blankets by Miss Muffet (I want to keep one for myself!) and one by Little Giraffe. I also picked up a couple adorable pearl bracelets for little girls by Saucy Designs. I grabbed a pair of adorable plaid khaki shorts for Tommy and I also got this amazing canvas for Kate's room for only $40 (retail $140)! See it here!
So, hurry over for the best selection ASAP!

Don't worry, Lisa's fabulous offerings will be available in her new location, and I also may be hosting a trunk show with her soon!

2 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I love baby things... ever since my sister had a little guy, I can't get enough. Thanks for the recommendation!

Double the Giggles said...

Totally wishing I lived out there right now to browse all the 60% off merch!