Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kate McRae: Party Package Auction - Bid Now!

LASTEST BID AMOUNT: $200.00
Updated: 7/16 12:35am
(check comments for new bids before bidding!)

The McRae family needs your prayers, for their daughter Kate. This story really hit home for me, so I decided that I would auction a party package, with every penny of the proceeds going directly to this family. Even though they may only be asking for prayers at this point, they have a long road ahead and people around the world are supporting them. Let's do our part!


Starting today, I am auctioning a custom party package from The TomKat Studio that includes:


25 custom invitations - 5x7 flat


25 coordinating thank you cards


50 return address labels


24 cupcake toppers


24 favor tags


(retail value: approx. $150)



Minimum bid for this party package is $50. Payment to be made via Paypal within 48 hours of acceptance of bid, or package will be awarded to the next highest bidder. Highest bidder will have 6 months to redeem the party package.

TO BID, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!

If you would prefer not to bid publicly, please email me at kim@thetomkatstudio.com and I will keep track of the bidding. Bidding opens Tuesday, July 14th at 10:15am and ends Friday, July 17th at 9pm. Time will marked automatically when the comment is posted. No comments/emails will be considered after this deadline.

If you would like to donate directly to the McRae family or host an auction of your own, please email me at kim@thetomkatstudio.com and I will make sure that they receive whatever it is you would like to give! If you would like to host an auction of your own, I will write about it here on my blog and link to your auction. Email me for details! I already have 4 people willing to auction products/services with the proceeds going to the McRae family. I will post them soon!

In the meantime, please PRAY FOR KATE! Read updates HERE.

10 comments:

Imjustagirl said...

Lets get the bidding started!! Incase no one has sent you an email I will start at $50. Thank you for helping this great cause!!

jorizarra@gmail.com

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Imjustagirl - Thank you so much for the first bid!

jaimeandderek said...

Im in for $60. Thank you so much for doing this for Kate. She is such a wonderful little girl and this will help them out so greatly!! THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

I know how busy you are with your orders and it's pretty awesome how your taking the time to help. We've posted a mention on PN just now. It will go out to our readers in the am and hope it will send a few more bids your way! - Melisa

Meghan and Mike said...

I'm in for $70--and Kate and her family will be in my prayers every night.

hiphousewife said...

Hi,
$100 dollar bid, I emailed you too, Angela Nelson
angela@luluevents.com

Meredith said...

Hi Kim!
I will bid $125...

Leah said...

Hi,

I will bid $150... praying for kate and her family

Leah

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Just received a new bid via email $175! You girls are wonderful!

Brooke Meyenberg said...

Kim what a gracious offering.

My heart goes out to the McRae family and dear sweet Kate. Their entire family will be in our prayers.

If it hasn't been offered yet, I'd like to raise the bid to $200.

Blessings, Brooke