Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sweet Customers: Cupcakes & The City!

Wait until you devour these gorgeous pictures from one of my *sweetest* customers! I am loving these amazing photos from Aurelia's 1st cupcake birthday party in Chicago! Her mom, Donna found me on Etsy, and ordered a complete cupcake package to celebrate her daughter's big day! I always wanted to live in a big city, so seeing these amazing views from their balcony makes my day! Not to mention seeing my products in such a fabulous setting!
Photography: Karin O’Brien - Karen was 6 month pregnant & did a FANTASTIC job! Everyone just thought she was a friend of mine that they had never met! So super sweet!

Dress: Uniquelymonogrammed on Etsy - Alicia’s work was perfection! Beautiful linen, amazing detail & so great to work with…especially with the custom detail on the tush!
Baked Goods: Ireen Pasia-Bacino - She’s a stay at home mom & I was her very 1st client! She made the cupcake cones, the brownie pops, & her giant cupcake cake. Which were not only so so so PRETTY but tasted DIVINE!

Then of course there is YOU who was my COMPLETE inspiration in this entire endeavor. THANK GOD I found you & your amazing taste level! Seriously. I can’t wait to work with you & your lovely creations again, SOON!

And my sister, Yola, who helped me set up not only the entire party but my entire 1st year of motherhood.

Donna, It was truly a pleasure working with you on Aurelia's party! We appreciate you sharing all of your beautiful party photos! I'm sure it will this party will be an inspiration for many party girls out there!

XOXO,
Kim

5 comments:

Sondra said...

What a gorgeous birthday party. Adorable!

Do you sell the little picks on the cupcakes in this post?: http://tomkatstudio.blogspot.com/2009/07/cupcake-monday-its-birthday-week.html

Meredith said...

WOW, such details! Love the cute dress on the girl too!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

What a great idea for a party! Everything looked amazing!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I am in LOVE with the venue! That theme is too precious also. Love it as always! :)

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Hey Kim!! Any idea where to find a cupcake stand like this one for ice cream cone cupcakes?? I am helping a friend with an ice cream party and we are on the hunt. Thanks!