Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kate McRae: Auction from Dolce Vita Mia

One of my local Twitter friends, and fellow Etsy seller, Dolce Vita Mia generously offered to auction one of her adorable onesie sets!She picked my very favorite one from her collection! It is made with Heather Bailey fabric and includes a onesie & matching hair clippie. All proceeds will go directly to the McRae family.
Perfect for baby shower gift, or for your own little one!
Thank you, Mia for your support!!
Visit the Dolce Vita Mia Etsy SHOP HERE

3 comments:

Gabrielle Valentine said...

how adorable! I love your blog!!! Will be checking in often! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo stinkin cute! I'm off to check out her stuff. And what a great thing to do for Kate's family!

~Sandy said...

I loooove your site!!! and I really like all of your creations. I posted about you today on my blog:) When do you think you will take more orders?
Keep up the great work and thank you for what you are doing for Kate's family. I went to her site today and it broke my heart. God bless you!