Friday, July 3, 2009

Sweet Customers: Jessie's Pickles & Ice Cream Baby Shower!

Jessie, an Etsy customer contacted me a few months ago to create the party supplies for her "Pickles & Ice Cream" Baby Shower! I was really excited to design this theme, because I have been thinking about an Ice Cream invitation for awhile! Jessie sent me an inspiration board she put together and I came up with the designs from there!
Lucky for us, Jessie shared some of the photos from her adorable baby shower with me to post here on my blog! She did a great job on the rest of the details! I love the tableware she picked out, in the perfect matching colors!
Check out the fabulous 'Pickles & Ice Cream" cake! Too cute!

Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your baby boy, Jessie! Thank you for sharing your photos! I'm sure they will inspire more baby showers with this adorable theme!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this creative and fun theme for a baby shower!!

Shelley@divinepartyconcepts said...

Love it and how fun is the cake! Happy 4th!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

What a cute idea for a shower! Everything looks great!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Such a fun theme! I love the graphic you made for the invites.

Stef@HauteApplePie said...

What a great idea! I will have to keep this one in my back pocket for the future. I love the cake!

Kelli said...

that is super cute!! I love the entire idea... very very creative. But, the cake is the best..