Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fashion: Another Hot Pink Purse!

I rarely write about fashion and accessories here on my creative blog, but when I came across this Kate Spade purse online, I had to share it with you. It might be a little "much" for most....but it would be my perfect summer purse! (if I was ready to spend that kind of money!) Do you think I have a thing for PINK? I have been using my little hot pink Coach purse a ton and I love it!

What do you think? Do you like it? hate it?
Maybe my hubby will see this post and get me a belated birthday present.....hint! hint! :)

5 comments:

koralee said...

Now I love it! I am into hot flirty colors myself...so funny just did a post this morning on my blog...flirty aqua's...hot pinks...so I am right with you on this one! Have a great rest of your weekend!

Live.Love. Photography said...

That is sooo you!

Jodee said...

I love it! I think it is a "must have" for summer! I hope the hubs comes through for you!

Gabrielle Valentine said...

LOVE IT!!! And even if it's a little pricey, some crafty types might be able to hand make it?

CHS Creative Productions Blog said...

Its adorable I just got a big pink dooney bag for summer and I'm loving it. Feels like Summer, hope your husband sees the post :)