Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Invitations: Purple Birthday Party Invitations!

I just designed these new purple birthday invitations for my loyal customer, Kara in Illinois! Kara ordered her younger daughter's lollipop birthday package a couple months ago, then purchased this frame, and two more frames for gifts! She emailed me and needed invitations for her older daughter, Anna's upcoming "purple party"! She mentioned it needed to be purple, and possibly be water related because the party is being held at a waterpark! I came up with a few other ideas, including this bikini invitation!

How fun is that? :)

9 comments:

Brooke Meyenberg said...

Super cute! How could/did she choose just one?! Fantastic designs!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this! Purple is so under used, don't you think?

Aaron [air] said...

So glad to see purple. I have been using alot of it myself in decorating and designing stuff like this! I actually have never been a fan of purple until recently.

Vana said...

awww too cute!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

These are beautiful, I absolutely love your site! Everything is so creative and unique. :)

Lagean Ellis said...

Such beautiful work.

Glad to see all you are doing for Kate, too.

Anonymous said...

Love the purple! Hope this color makes a comeback!

I've been reading your blog for the past month or so and love your work. Your designs are so fresh and clean looking!

I have a question if you wouldn't mind answering. Do you have your invitations printed at a printing service or do you print them on a home computer? If a home computer, what type do you have? Your print quality looks great!

Thanks,
Amy

Gabrielle Valentine said...

Oooo those are cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

How thick are the frames that you use? The ones that I find are very thick. Are the frames that you use available for purchase? I love these frames and think they would be a great craft to do with girlfriends. Thanks for all the inspirations, your're awesome!!