Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cupcake Monday: Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes!

{image via Martha}
Happy Monday! I had a great time over the weekend, celebrating my birthday and my friend's bridal shower & bachelorette party! This week, I am finishing up orders before the kids & I head to New York to visit my family there (can't wait!)

My mom bought me the Martha Stewart Cupcakes book for my birthday (along with another great cake decorating book & fabulous Kate Spade sunglasses!) and it is truly delicious! I was pouring over the gorgeous cupcake photos last night, trying to decide what to post today from the book! I decided on these yummy looking ice cream cone cupcakes!

My friend, Stef (who is hosting the ice cream social birthday party) asked me if I had a recipe for these, and now I do! This one is for you, Stef!

In case you missed this post, these are another example of ice cream cone cupcakes from one of my sweet customer's parties!

10 comments:

Aaron [air] said...

We did really cute mini ice cream cupcakes for our little girls birthday. I will have to send you a photo. They turned out so cute!

~Stefanie ~ said...

Thanks sweetie! I can't wait to take a peak....

Heather said...

These look delicious! I'm glad your birthday is extending to a whole week celebration! Hope you have a good time on your trip!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Oh Yeah! Who wouldn't love these?!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Yummy!!! I will have to try these for the presentation alone! Thanks for sharing the link!

Bethany said...

I am SO going to try those!! They are too cute for words!! Thanks for sharing!!

Hope you are managing to stay cool. We just got home a bit ago from running errands and it is HOT. Down right miserable actually!

Mel said...

Love those~~makes me hungry for sweet stuff..again...
Hope your bday was fun!fun! I love being in my thirties, it holds so many excuses i can throw around because of it!

Have fun on your vacation! Wave to me from across the lake towards Ontario! I'll wave back!
M

CAKE Creative Co. said...

right up my alley of course. hope your birthday was fabulous! have a great trip. xo

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I tried to do this and it turned out to be a total disaster! I even followed the recipe... so I need to figure out what the secret is to make them look so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where to get the ice cream cone cup cake stand pictured here? I can't find one anywhere! Thanks!