Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cupcake Monday: NEW Martha's CUPCAKES Book

Happy Cupcake Monday!

My fabulous sister-in-law knew how excited I would be over this, that she texted me the minute she heard about Martha's new CUPCAKES book! It hits stores June 2nd, and you can be sure I'll be getting a copy (maybe for my birthday coming up in July?)! The book comes at appropriate time when it seems the world is obsessed with cupcakes! I can't wait to see what cupcake ideas Martha has chosen to include in book!

Need a gift idea? Last year for my birthday, my mom put together a basket full of cupcake supplies...I loved it! New cupcake pans (big & small), assorted cupcake liners, a set of icing tips, a cupcake cookbook, along my favorite thing, the Cupcake Courier!


Martha's new book is a perfect companion to her other sweet book, COOKIES!

1 comment:

Aaron [air] said...

I am so excited to see whats in that cupcake book! I loved seeing her cupcake week...and I have done that gift basket idea for showers, birthdays, even Christmas for my neice who is learning to bake! Such a great idea!!!!

Cupcakes are the best!!! I recently made cake bites...I will be putting photos on my blog very soon. You will have to check them out!

Thanks for sharing!