Monday, September 14, 2009

TomKat Studio Mention on Hostess with The Mostess!

Oh how do I love thee, let me count the ways....

My favorite party girl, Jenn aka Hostess with the Mostess just gave me another shout out on her popular website! Yippee! Yahoo! I'm doing those leaps of joy around the house again!

Here's what she said about moi:
I first discovered the marshmallow pop idea on Kim’s Lollipop Party feature. She used chocolate and rainbow sprinkles on her marshmallows to mimic the look of Bakerella’s adorable cupcake pops… a genius shortcut, especially when you’re pressed for time!

For Kate's Lollipop Party, I decided to make marshmallow pops after seeing one of the photos above. (obviously not actually reading about them, or seeing this actual photo since it clearly says "cupcake cake bites") SILLY ME....come to find out after the party that those aren't marshmallows, they are CAKE POPS by the amazing Bakerella. I've come a long way, people.

View the full HWTM Pink Ribbon dessert buffet & details HERE!

View instructions for the Marshmallow Pops HERE!

THANK YOU, JEN!

5 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Congrats!! How fun! Marshmallow or cake, either way I love them! :)

Unknown said...

congrats-so happy for you! amy atlas & hwtm in the same month-amazing! :)

Alexis said...

Beautiful! Congratulations you really are the best, I am always inspired.

Sue said...

those are adorable! I wish I had seen this a few weeks ago. I made Bakerella's Cupcake Pops for my daughter's 1st birthday and they're VERY time consuming!

katie@tulsadetails said...

So awesome! You are basically famous! ; ) All your ideas are so cute. Love this too!