Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sprinkles Cupcakes: Say What You Need to Say

I received an email today from Sprinkles (the original cupcake bakery) about their new Message Boxes! What a great idea! You can spell out whatever you want!
They offer a wide variety of predetermined phrases for many occasions, or say what you need to say! Love this custom DIVA one...
If my husband liked sweets, I think I would get him a box that would say K + D = T + K ;)
Who would you order for and what would you spell out?
If you wanted to dump your boyfriend, wouldn't it be funny to spell out "It's Over"...
I wonder if they refuse to use explicit words? People could get pretty creative!
Anyway, I'm loving this new idea, because everytime I see the overhead photo below, I just see boobs! :)

(I hope that comment doesn't offend anyone....
it was meant to make you giggle!)
I am a big fan of Sprinkles cupcakes and love all of their photography!
I hope they don't send me a box that spells out something angry for saying that about the photo. Well, actually it would be okay because I'd still eat the yummy cupcakes.
XOXO, Kim

13 comments:

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

You crack me up! I totally agree with you about the boob. =)

LJCstar said...

Smile.

Trish said...

**giggling**

Cherie B said...

Did you know if you aren't close to a Sprinkles bakery you can buy their mixes at your local Williams-Sonoma or via the Williams-Sonoma catalog.(I used to work there and we sold their mixes) Dark Chocolate, Vanilla, Red Velvet, Pumpkin, Spice, Banana, Chocolate and Lemon.
And you can lick the spoon when your done mixing them up! =)

Unknown said...

I would probably spell Luv U and surround it with XOXO's-but I love your intial idea!
P.S. How is the house search going?

Aaron [air] said...

I have always thought that about the boob as a matter of fact. Its kinda creepy huh?? They are still super cute and chic cupcakes, however they just missed the mark a bit with the mod circle thing. :)

I love getting my emails from sprinkles but hate that I live NO WHERE near one. maybe we should have a cupcake swap. I will ship you sweet tooth fairy cupcakes and you ship me sprinkles...ha ha.

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

You are so funny!! I agree with you on the picture. :) Such a cute idea with the words...and I love the saying you said for your hubby!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sprinkles fans,

If you are close to a Sprinkles, go to their twitter site: http://twitter.com/sprinkles. They typically give away 25 or 50 free cupcakes each day if you mention whatever cupcake they have on there twitter post that day. Just had a red velvet one last night, so Yummy.

Amy

The Thompson Family said...

My Mother brought me some cupcakes from Sprinkles for my birthday. WE LOVED THEM!!! She said she had to fight people off on the plane... everybody wanted one. RED VELVET W/ Cream Cheese Frosting... YUM!!!

The Italian Dish said...

Your post did make me giggle! What a great idea. I'll have to think about who I could send these to and what I would say. Hmmmm.....

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Okay, the boob thing was funny and all, but the "It's Over" Cracked Me Up!!!

Jen said...

Drooling! I love Sprinkles cupcakes, wish I lived near one. Actually, no, it's probably better that I don't.

Ya, I totally see boobs, too. A little lopsided, but still! :)

Mrs. P said...

i l.o.v.e. sprinkles cupcakes! got hooked on them in L.A. and they are opening a store here in Houston! can't wait. i think your idea of the initials is cute. maybe i would say forever? lol i'm not very creative :)