Monday, September 7, 2009

Cupcake Monday: Lollipop Cupcakes!

It doesn't get any sweeter than this!
With so many of my readers having lollipop parties and making lollipop invitations, I thought I'd share some lollipop cupcake ideas, easy...and yummy! {via hostess with the mostess}{via cupcakes take the cake}


UPDATE: After seeing this post, Jen wrote in about these adorable pinkalicious lollipop cupcakes from her daughter's birthday party! I had to share this fabulous example:

Click HERE to see the rest of the party!

Have a sweet Monday!

XOXO, Kim

5 comments:

Bethany said...

MMM!! Love 'em!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

love that one with the big red sucker. so fun.

here's my version of the hostess with the mostess one. you can do so much with the idea.

http://jensedillo.blogspot.com/2009/06/couple-get-togethers.html

(sorry you'll have to scroll down through a bunch of stuff :)

paperbird said...

gorgeous photographs- it's midnight but I want to go to the kitchen and bake pretty cupcakes!

Heather said...

I want one for breakfast!

Heather said...

These look delish!! I would love to know what camera you use and the settings! I can never get my pics to look this good. Am I doing something wrong? I always have trouble shooting in the kitchen.