Friday, September 18, 2009

More Ideas for Halloween Party Circles!

Having a Halloween Party or making Halloween treats?
Here are a few more ideas using my printable Halloween Party Circles!
POLKA DOT FAVOR BOX
Takeout Box & Ribbon from Michaels
CANDY JAR
Jar from HomeGoods
Ribbon from Michaels
Black/White fabric from Ikea
BLACK FAVOR BOX
Takeout Box & Ribbon from Michaels
Find my printable Halloween Party Circles in my shop!
For cupcake toppers & invitation ideas, check out my previous post!

14 comments:

Nicole Beckett said...

fabulous!!

Alexis said...

So Great! love them...

Meredith Nelson Photography said...

Great ideas Kimmi! Love the candy bowl thing..

Jodee said...

I love all of them! May I please feature you on my blog with them?!

Unknown said...

as always, super adorable!

Christie said...

So CUTE!! Thanks for sharing the idea =)

Heather said...

these are fabulous ideas!! love it!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Thank you, girls!

Jodee - Of course! I would love it! Please email me a link when it posts! I am so behind on my blog reading at the moment...

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Thank you, girls!

Jodee - Of course! I would love it! Please email me a link when it posts! I am so behind on my blog reading at the moment...

Andra said...

You are making it very easy for me to throw my party this year!!! Thanks Kim!
What type of printer do you have, or what do you recommend?

ACK-10 Weymouth Lane said...

So cute! You are so talented!

honeysuckle said...

Those are great ideas. Thanks for sharing the sources too.

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Thanks for sharing the cute ideas!

jessica said...

SO, SO cute! Your photos are always so well set up to. I love the polka dot take out box with the tag and ribbon. SO fun!