Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sweet Customers: Ava's Lollipop Sweet Shoppe Party!

Are you ready for some serious eye CANDY? My sweet customer, Melissa just sent me these fabulous photos of her daughter, Ava's Sweet Shoppe Party! This order was one of my last before I went digital! I hope to start offering the fully printed/assembled products again soon! In the meantime, enjoy these SWEET photos! LOVE the candy buffet! I'm working on my collection of glass jars like these! Not sure who made the fabulous colorful banner, but I love it!

Melissa purchased Ava's tank top, just like Kate's from Pouty Pants!

Mmmm......yummy candy!

I love how Melissa put these bright candies on the cupcakes! So cute!

My famous cupcake toppers!

Could she be any cuter?

Close up of that fabulous banner!

Lollipop Invitations! Find the instructions & printable files HERE!

Can't get enough of the fun cupcakes!

Gotta love the poms! This one looks like the Martha Stewart ones I used for Kate's party! Find poms on marthastewart.com or PomLove on Etsy! Chocolate dipped marshmallows!


Adorable idea using adorable photos of Ava!

Hello, beautiful family!

Rice Krispy Lollipop Treats for favors!

How SWEET was that party?
Super sweet words from Melissa ~
I do have to give you all the credit in the theme and details. If it wasn't for that one morning I strolled upon your website and saw your adorable birthday for Kate, Ava wouldn't have had such a sweet birthday. So thanks again for making her birthday special and super sweet!
~ Melissa

Thank you for sharing your photos with us, Melissa!
_____________________________________________

Have you been inspired by The TomKat Studio?!?

Email me your photos!

If I feature your party, you will receive a free printable party circle file!

2 comments:

Mommy Babble - Aimee Pool said...

Super Cute Candy Party! I LOVE it!!!

mimsfamilyblog said...

I was inspired by your candy parties and did one for my daughter Sarah's 1st Birthday Party. I can't email you photos right now, but you can look at them on my blog. www.braylenandsarah.blogspot.com
It was posted back in August!!

I love your blog!! ;)