Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cupcake Monday: Bake It Pretty!

Happy Monday! Today I am sharing a fabulous website with you that will help you Bake It Pretty!
This site is full of fun products, especially for cupcake lovers like me!
I first came across this site when my mom emailed me and told me to look at this page in the Better Homes & Gardens magazine she had just given me. Mmmmm...... Since then, I've been hearing more and more about this company, so I decided to check it out! While browsing the site, I found so many fabulous things and thought I would share a few:
ANIMAL print cupcake liners? Yes. please.

I need this BEST-EVER Cupcake Icing Kit. Now. Too bad it's sold out right now.

Love these fun polka dot CANDLES!
{Top Photo} Cupcake Decorating 101 Kit - What a perfect gift!
You can thank me later! :)
Have a SWEET week!

15 comments:

Meredith Nelson Photography said...

So cute!! Love it all..

Karen said...

Too bad I have to go to work or I'd bake cupcakes and order cute baking things all day! Thanks for the inspiration!

Tammy said...

I LOVE Bake it Pretty! Amanda's selection of cupcake liners have single handidly supply my business with AWESOME liners for my bath cupcakz.
I love browsing too, her pics are great. I suggest a purchase, she packages your shipment really fun too!

Unknown said...

love the candles & cupcake liners-going to check them out right now!

jessica said...

What a fun site. Thanks for sharing! I am bookmarking this for sure!

Heather said...

Cute! I love the icing kit...so professional looking!
Hope the move is going well!

Mrs. P said...

L.O.V.E. the animal print cupcake liners!!

Jill said...

OOOOOH!!! delightful!
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings!
Jill

Karen - lillybelle Custom Designs said...

Oh my....I love the assorted cupcake papers and those too cute polka dot candles. I am off to check out the website/blog! Thanks for sharing....I love baking muffins, too, so the cupcake papers will look awesome with my muffins....Can't wait!

Sally said...

her polka dot cupcake liners are a must-have for any kids' party! :)

the Italian Dish said...

Ooh, thanks for the great links!

Sissou said...

I wish I had the same shop for the cupcake party I made yesterday for my girl's eighth birthday. Ans inspired by the tomkat studio I made some lovely lollipop invitations ;-) Enjoy the photos !

CAKE Creative Co. said...

i love this site too. i dream of someday having a kitchen big enough that i can devote an entire cabinet to pretty baking supplies like these.

Aimee Friedrich said...

they do have amazing stuff.

Ashley Brooke said...

And guess what! There is a giveaway for some of this Bake It Pretty stuff I just found at Whatsoever Things Are Beautiful, to launch her new blog!

http://www.whatsoeverthingsarebeautiful.blogspot.com/

It ends Oct 7th if you want to enter :)

love,
ash