Friday, September 25, 2009

My Wedding Cupcake Toppers featured on Brenda's Wedding Blog!

I was so excited to see my Wedding/Bridal Shower cupcake toppers featured on Brenda's Wedding Blog! Brenda's blog is full of wedding inspiration and the inspiration board she included me on is gorgeous! She found all of the items above on Etsy! For details, visit her post here.

One day, I would love to expand my products to offer more wedding items. For now, the demand for my children's party products and baby showers is keeping me on my toes! However, I am offering my printable party circles shown above, which are perfect for a wedding or bridal shower! I made these for my friend's bridal shower, and have had several orders for them since! The colors and fonts are customizable and these could be used for so many things for a wedding!

Find them HERE in my shop!
{Cupcake photo taken by Live. Love. Photography}

4 comments:

Karen - lillybelle Custom Designs said...

The toppers look beautiful in the chocolate brown and, especially, on the chocolate cupcakes. Congratulations....it's always so exciting when your product is featured on someone else's blog/website/etc.!!

Jodee said...

Those are soooo cute! I love them!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Those toppers are too cute!

Alexis said...

Your toppers are perfect for weddings, I love the chocolate brown color!