Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sneak Peek: Baby Twins Have Arrived!

I spent my day today with Carter & Mackenzie....
well not really, just on paper! Their mommy is anxiously awaiting the okay to bring her newborn twins home! In the meantime, she is thinking ahead and had me design her announcements and thank you cards in advance! She knows she's going to be busy!

I'm really excited about these because I matched them to the twins' nursery! Once the announcements are officially done, I'll be sharing photos of their room along with the coordinating announcements!

Here's a peek of mom....I suspect these children will be gorgeous!


5 comments:

Heather said...

The announcements are really cute! Can't wait to see their room!

Meredith Nelson Photography said...

L.O.V.E these!

Double the Giggles said...

Best of luck to her and her little ones.

VICKI LYNN PHOTOGRAPHY said...

LOVE what you came up with, SO cute!

Bethany said...

Ohhh...I can't wait to see more of this little bit of happiness!! Super cute!