Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Party: Camping Theme (Part 2)

So after my post yesterday on the camping party, my FAB friend, Sarah from Sarah's FAB Day, send me a link to a FAB camping themed invitation she saw on a blog she follows. Check this out! Amazing "map" envelopes....perfect!

Inside, the invitee finds a camp t-shirt to wear to the party, along with the invite, list of items to bring & a little compass!

Read more and find the sources HERE!

Does it get any better than this? What a creative momma!

{photos from pittsysplace.blogspot.com}

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for the link. My girlfriend, Michelle, is the mom responsible for this great party. She NEVER disappoints.

Heather said...

I love this idea! When Jake is a little older, we'll have to try this one out! (Perhaps we can camp in a hotel...would that ruin everything?)
Your blog is great by the way...lots of good ideas! Good luck with the frames!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I LOVED this idea, every little bit of the invitation is so thoughtful and cute.

Aaron [air] said...

I have seen this before was it featured in family fun?? I cant remember but the minute I saw it I knew I had seen it before and I loved it again!

Anonymous said...

This is so GREAT! I made smore cupcakes this weekend from the bakerella site and thought these would be so great for a camping theme bday party. I am always looking for more "Boy" ideas!

www.celebratingmomentsbymarcie.blogspot.com said...

This is so GREAT! I made smore cupcakes this weekend from the bakerella site and thought these would be so great for a camping theme bday party. I am always looking for more "Boy" ideas!
www.celebratingmomentsbymarcie.blogspot.com