Monday, March 16, 2009

Invitations: My Very First Etsy Sale!

Yippee! Thank you to Brooke in Minnesota, who contacted me via Etsy to create her daughter's 1st birthday invitations and party decor! She loved the "Girly Girl" invitation below (ironically my sample uses the name Lilly, and her daughter's name is Lily!), but was also thinking about doing a cupcake theme after reading my post about Kate's 1st Birthday. I created a new cupcake design for her and she decided go with it! (above)

Once we had the invitation design decided, I offered to make other items for the party including thank you cards, a hanging banner, hanging circle signs & a door sign! Lucky me, Brooke is ordering everything! I'm working on the party decorations now, so I'll post those once they are done!

It makes me so happy to being doing all of these fun creative projects! Have a party coming up? You know who to call (or email) when you need party paper products! I can design something perfect for your event! And I'll be doing it with a smile! :)

Thanks again, Brooke!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! The invitations are adorable!

Live.Love. Photography said...

Yay! Congrats on your first sale and a custom one at that!

Anonymous said...

congrats! no surprise...your stuff is GREAT!
celeste

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kim! Love the invites!

Meredith said...

That is fantastic! Congrats lady!
Where are the nastee notes? ;-)