Sunday, March 1, 2009

Easter: Cute Bunny Template from Martha

A couple of my loyal readers (thanks girls!) have asked about some ideas for Easter. I thought I would go visit my best friend, Martha and see what she has to offer this Easter season. As always, she's got the goods. The photo above makes my heart flutter. Easter party perfection!

Download the bunny template HERE

I love the idea of picking an object/theme and sticking with it for decorating your party. For the Little Love Bugs Party, I used a chipboard heart to trace and cut out tons of hearts in a variety of papers, and then used them throughout the house. Simple, easy & inexpensive!

More Easter ideas to come......hop back over to read more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute kimmi! Thanks!

So would you print out the template and print it on pretty papers or trace it on the papers?

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Either way would work! If you just print and trace, you only have to print one. But printing directly on paper will save the tracing time. If you make them, take some pics and I'll post!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I just got back from the store and I picked up some pearly pastel cardstock. One of these garlands will look super cute draped on the mirror in my entry. Thanks. :) I might turn crafty yet.