Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TomKat Studio Photo Frames: Dottie


Hello Dottie! In case you are new to my blog, I am featuring new frames that I am creating for my Etsy shop launch! I have decided to give them "names" to help identify them and give them a little personality!

Dottie was made using my favorite square 12x12 frame. Dottie is wearing a black and cream polka dots, and she is topped with a little bling around her middle 4x4 frame (a bit hard to see in the photos since they are on top of dots). I always use genuine Swarvoski crystals on the frames as well as the sprinkled on the flowers. Who doesn't like a little sparkle?!

I am excited to announce some BIG news for TomKat Studio frames! My best friend, Kristi is going to start working on the frames as well so that we can build up our stock and start selling them! She has great style and ideas, so together, we hope to create some fabulous items! We figure, what the heck?..Let's give it go and see what happens! I will be featuring some of her designs soon!

3 comments:

~Stefanie ~ said...

I love Dottie and Evelyn.. Maybe I can inspire you to create one with brown/turquoise. I have a guest bedroom with a lonely nighstand that is calling her name....

Jo Dee said...

These are DARLING! I need a non-cheesy Cinderella invite for my daughter's 3rd b-day. U up and running on Etsy yet?:)

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Stef - I'll definitely get on the turquoise/brown for you!

Princess - Shhh....don't tell, but I'm practicing uploading, so the shop is secretly up. Just click the coming soon link ;) Where's your blog? It's not connected to your profile anymore?! I wanted to get some laughs! I would be happy to design you some invites! Email me!