Thursday, March 12, 2009

The TomKat Studio is OPEN at Etsy!


I really wanted to get more frames made and invitation designs done before I officially announced the shop on Etsy.com! However, what better time than now!?
You'll just have to keep visiting for new and fabulous products from The TomKat Studio!

For those of you who aren't familiar with Etsy, it is an online "store" of all things handmade! Individual sellers post a "shop" within Etsy of the items they make. If you have any interest in crafty things, you'll love this place! It's addicting and amazing!
Find great gifts, paper products, apparel items and more.
I have no idea what will come from my little shop, but I love creating things and if someone likes something enough to buy it, that's all the motivation I need to keep creating!

VISIT THE TOMKAT STUDIO ETSY SHOP!

6 comments:

~Stefanie ~ said...

Congrats on the launch of Etsy! I can't wait to take a peak...

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Thanks Stef! We'll be working on more inventory soon! ;)...including your special request one!

Anonymous said...

Looks Great Kimmi! CONGRATS! XXOO

Live.Love. Photography said...

Yippee!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Very exciting my dear!

Vanessa "Paper Chick" said...

Congrats on your etsy shop! It looks wonderful :)