Friday, March 20, 2009

Invitations: Sweet Cupcake Party Collection

My very first Etsy order is complete and ready to ship! I had a great time creating this party collection for Miss Lily's 1st birthday party! It took awhile to get everything designed, since it was my first order for a complete party package, but now everything is ready for the next order!
This collection included invitations, thank you cards, a custom "Happy Birthday Lily" hanging banner strung with pink grosgrain ribbon, 5 chandelier circle signs, and a custom door sign! I threw in the little punched square cupcakes, and she can use them for cupcake flags or favor tags!


What do you think? Any other ideas of what I could include in my "party collections" I'm working on?!

NOW AVAILABLE ON ETSY!

4 comments:

Live.Love. Photography said...

LOVE Them! Great packaging too!

Anonymous said...

Those turned out amazing. I especially like the door sign. Lily is one lucky lady! Cant wait for you to help me this summer!
Kimmi- What about the whale theme you did for me for Cale? That might be a really cute theme?!?!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Kim this stuff is seriously adorable!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Thank you! Thank you! I had so much fun making it all!! Yippeeee! Love you all for your support!