Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday My Sweet Angel...

What a difference a year makes! This is a collection of my favorite photos taken over the past year of my daughter, Kate. Mommies: I highly recommend you look back at all of your photos very often and remember every moment. They sure fly by....

Happy Birthday, My Love. Looking forward to your "Lolli-Bop" birthday party. I love you.

{white bow pigtails photo courtesy of O Grace}

{jean jacket photos courtesy of Vicki Lynn Photography}

{all other photos courtesy of Mommy}

8 comments:

Live.Love. Photography said...

Happy birthday Kate! I love your haircut :)

Aaron [air] said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! Our daughters share birthdays. Our oldest Savannah Grace {4 today} was born today and it was actually Easter Sunday the day she came into the world in 2005! I hope both our little ones have the most exciting day!

Meredith said...

Love the one, where she looks like a model blowing in the wind..
Happy B Day! XOOO

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

T - Her hair looks really cute in the bob, I just wish she would keep the bow in!

A - Happy Birthday to your little sweetie too!

M - I took that pic yesterday! It was super windy here! :)

Allison D said...

Love the collection of pictures. Amazing how fast they grow!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Happy Birthday Miss Kate!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to your precious little one. She's beautiful. Thank you for the nudge on the photo reflection. I just did the same thing. I love having digital images but I realize I don't print as many pictures and there are some real gems (and lovely memories to boot) stored on my hardrive. I need to make more time for archiving!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Have a fabulous party! Can't wait to see pictures!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Love your things! :)