Monday, March 23, 2009

Project Nursery: Lollipop Party Board!

Good Morning! I thought you deserved a sweet treat today!

Check out the latest blog post on Project Nursery! Since the girls at PN coined me their Ultra-Crafty Party Planner Extraordinare (thank you very much :), I decided it would be appropriate for me to start creating Party Inspiration Boards as part of my blog contributions! Naturally, since I've been hunting the web for all things lollipop related for Kate's upcoming party, I collected some fun ideas.


(including where to find everything...including lollipop invitations in my Etsy shop!)
PS. Thank you to PN for officially announcing The TomKat Studio shop!

5 comments:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I know this might sound a little over the top but maybe for the food you would do all skewers. Like chicken satay or shrimp lollipops for an hors d'oeuvre, to stay with the lollipop theme. Just a thought. :)

Live.Love. Photography said...

I love skewers! But Kim eat shrimp?? Ha! I don't think so :)

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Great idea, just too much work at this point! (I'm not a very good cook!) However it did cross my mind to do corn dogs (since they are on a "stick"!) And how about this one: Those little blubell round cheeses stuck on a lolli stick?! I did buy pink snowballs to put on sticks, which I think will look cute! :) Keep the ideas coming!

Aaron [air] said...

Do fresh fruit on sticks and have a couple yummy dipping sauces {yogurt, caramel, etc.} Kids and adults would love it and it wouldnt be super unhealthy. Also have you ever made chocolate lollipops? So easy and fun and yummy!

Hacker Family said...

I discovered your blog a few weeks ago and love reading it. I can't wait to see what you do for the party this weekend. I too enjoy planning parties all the time for friends and family and am always looking for new ideas.