Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby Shower Invitations: Little Birdie Boy TWINS!


My childhood best friend in New York, with whom I recently re-connected with (Facebook, of course!) is pregnant with TWIN BOYS! She requested my "Little Birdie" design, but with two little boy birds instead of the mommy & girl birdie! I think they turned out really cute!


She is planning on having cupcakes, half with my cupcake toppers, and the other half the Martha Stewart birdie cupcakes (so cute)! She promised to send photos after the shower, so I will be sure to share! Have a fabulous shower, Margie!


PS. I'm working on an inspiration board for a Birdie Baby Shower for Project Nursery! There is so much available with this theme and it's all so darling!

NOW AVAILABLE in MY SHOP!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so stinkin' adorable. I'm not sure that I want to have twins to use them...but maybe I'll know someone who does!! :)

*margie* said...

Thanks Again, Kim! I absolutely love then invites, and have been hearing the same thing from all that have received them. I'll be sure to send you pics of the event. Hopefully I do Martha proud with my rendition of her cupcakes, but something tells me that the ones with your toppers will look way cuter! ;)

Live.Love. Photography said...

Big Fan of the birdie collection

Aaron [air] said...

Loving the birdies....thats the theme we are doing in our little girls room who will be 2 in July. We got some very cute birdie bedding at walmart of all places and its eco friendly. Gotta love that! Good job again!

BETTINA CARACOCH said...

TE FELICITO. ME ENCANTÓ TODO. MI BLOG BETTINA CARACOCH. CARIÑOS