Friday, May 1, 2009

Introducing Vicki Lynn Photography!

Vicki Lynn is officially in business! Miss Vicki, one of my best friends since I can remember, has launched her new photography company! Her website just went live and looks fabulous! Her logo was created by yours truly, and I think it completely exemplifies her personality. Simple, bright and lovely. Everyone who meets Vicki LOVES her, and if you hire her for pictures, you will too! (Read more about her HERE, under the tab "Vicki Lynn Photography") If you are looking for a family photographer, she is amazing! She has three adorable children of her own, and therefore knows how to make your children comfortable and capture their personalities perfectly. She also specializes in maternity, newborn photos & engagement sessions!

Vicki did a shoot a few months ago with my kids and I, for my contributor photo for Project Nursery! We went to a local park and spent a little while playing around. I was quite impressed with the results! Here are few:



View more of her work at her WEBSITE and BLOG!

Congratulations Vicki! I look forward to watching your business grow!

3 comments:

Candice said...

WOW she is amazing, I love all of her work. Thanks for sharing

Meredith said...

SO proud of Vicki..how fantastic!!!

Ms. Dio said...

Love the butterfly illustration in this logo - great job!