Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The TomKat Studio: Love is in the Air!

{print from madebygirl}

Kate's Lollipop Birthday Party has been getting more LOVE on the web!

It landed today on Baby Lifestyles, described by my blogging friend, Navy Sou as "the preferred lifestyle is the posh, the grand and the creme de la creme of all things “baby”! The writer interviewed me and wrote a very flattering article about The TomKat Studio & Kate's party! TAKE A PEEK HERE!

It's In The Details posted my Party Collections - Yummy Lollipop & Sweet Cupcake Collections, as well as my Little Birdie Baby Shower invite! VIEW HERE

Petit, a fabulous shop for luxury baby and kid items, featured Kate's Lollipop Party on their blog! VIEW HERE Their products have been featured in many of magazines!

My FAVORITE entertaining blog also said it would be featuring the party soon! I am keeping my fingers crossed! Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Kudos to you, Kim! You deserve it!

VICKI LYNN PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Congrats Kimmi!

That is awesome, you should be very proud!

Vicki :)