Friday, May 15, 2009

Press: Kate's Lollipop Party on Hostess with the Mostess!


Everyday is bringing more exciting news for the TomKat Studio! First Mama on the cover of a magazine, now my little sweetie, Kate greets you when you visit the ultimate party planning website, Hostess With The Mostess! HWTM has the BEST ideas for parties and I find tons of inspiration there. I couldn't be happier that they featured Kate's Lollipop Party today!


I have to admit, I have a little list of goals for the TKS in my head.....one was to be featured on HWTM! Mark that one off the list! At the top of the list? Be on MARTHA! :)

Thank you Jenn, for the fabulous post!


5 comments:

Meredith said...

OMG, that is awesome!!!! What a day! Time for a celebration.
I went to one of Jens events in Boston..for party planning..SO much fun!
Congrats Kimmi YEA!!!

Erin Volante Floral said...

Kim, I was so excited when I saw that entry yesterday... what a thrill for you. HWTM is a huge honor, in my opinion! Congrats, and thanks again for such a beautiful job on Lucia's invites... her party is Sunday, I'll send you a link to the photos next week!
Erin

Unknown said...

super cool!!

Kimberly Bee said...

I found your site through Hostess with the mostess and fell inlove with all the sweetness. I ran to 4 different stores today to find that cupcake stand and finally found it an Joanne's Arts and Crafts since Michaels does not have it anymore. Thanks for the inspiration.

Heather said...

It's always exciting to see a blog I read on HWTM! Congrats!