Sunday, May 10, 2009

Introducing Cupcake Mondays!


What a better way than to start off your week with a glimpse of a delicious cupcake? Whether a real cupcake, a cupcake paper treat, or anything else related to cupcakes...you'll find something sweet here!
I'm a little obsessed with cupcakes...not just on paper, but actually baking and eating them! I bake them all of the time, for any occasion or for no reason at all. My kids love to help make them, lick the bowl and help with the sprinkles.

I will be posting a yummy morsel every Sunday night, so my email subscribers will receive Monday morning!

Who doesn't love a good cupcake?! Enjoy!


{photo courtesy of flickr - jessica_r}

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Hooray for cupcake Mondays!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! Who doesn't love cupcakes??

Aaron [air] said...

lovin it. I made cupcakes this weekend actually! Cant wait to see what you post!

Jessica Woodford said...

i {heart} cupcakes. actually i live for cupcakes. great idea!!

Andra said...

Love them so!!! Kim, do you have a frosting recipe you swear by? or do you mix it up?

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

I thought you ladies might like this weekly treat! :)

A - I admit...I'm addicted to Betty Crocker whipped "fluffy white" frosting. I love how fluffy and white it is! ;) When I sprinkle on the rainbow sprinkles, it looks like soft serve vanilla ice cream. Who can resist? LOVE it! :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog. I come to your blog every day.(am I a stalker or what? I kid,I kid :)
keep writing and creating

s

Sweet CuddleCakes said...

YAY!!!! I LOVE cupcakes! Can't you tell??