Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Press: Kim Stoegbauer - The TomKat Studio - Magazine Cover!

Here it is! That's me! On the cover of a magazine?!? Okay, so it's not my first magazine cover (see below), my family was on a Realtor magazine last year when our old house was featured, but it was a tiny little photo. This one is serious stuff!
This month's issue of Go Gilbert! is hot off the press! As I mentioned in my Sneak Peek, the publisher, Sondra Barr interviewed me for an article on Mompreneurs, and held a photo shoot at my house last month! While she was checking out my home studio, she asked if I would like to stage a party for their fashion spread for the same issue. She decided my backyard would be the perfect place for the shoot!
It was so much fun and great publicity for my new business!
More photos, details and the full article and fashion spread to come!

15 comments:

Live.Love. Photography said...

Heehee, It's Bree Van de Kim! Hot momma!

Aaron [air] said...

CONGRATS!!! Thats incredible and you should be VERY proud!!! I have a friend that lives around there and I am going to see if she cant get me a copy.

Setting the Mood said...

That is WONDERFUL!! you look beautiful too!! Congrats!

Heather said...

Congratulations! You look GREAT! Yay TomKat Studio!

Michelle@Everyday Celebrating said...

Congrats!!! You look great! Makeup is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You should be so proud. If you replaced the G with an O it could almost be O magazine! Can't wait to see what you do next.

VICKI LYNN PHOTOGRAPHY said...

OMG, LOVE it! Congrats, you look beautiful!

Kara said...

Kim!..hello, younger, hotter Martha Stewart!!! You look amazing in the photo!!! :-)

Meredith said...

WOWSA Mrs Stoegbauer....! I LOVE it.. I want a copy!
PS: I just got may package and LOVE them, thank YOU

Positively Creative! said...

That is SO EXCITING...I have been a "blog" stalker for awhile now (I reside in Gilbert as well..)and love all the super cute things you do!! Good luck with everything you do!!

Jessica said...

way to go Kim!! I wish I could get a copy of the magazine?! :)

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic. Believe it or not, I have been in Go Gilbert magazine, too. But it had nothing to do with craftiness what-so-ever. It was a swimsuit fashion spread a couple of years ago. Don't think I'll be doing an encore anytime soon. :-)

You look great!

Thuy said...

Yay, Kim!!! You covergirl you! Love the colors! So when is the next cover going to be? Hee!

jessica said...

I just found your blog and love, love, love it! I added it to my reader immediately. You've got such fun ideas! Thanks for sharing.

Nicollette said...

Congratulations! You look amazing, who knew I my brother would marry a celebrity/cover girl! LOVE YOU!